Sunday, June 28, 2020

Kira Imai Haul

I am a fan of Kira Imai. I love the soft aspect of her work, and the way that even the lineart seems to drift between dream and reality.

This isn't the first time I've purchased from her webstore, but its the most recent so here, have a photo dump.


I purchased 3 stickers and 4 pins. 

I was not expecting that white rabbit pin to be so large. It's much more of a statement piece than I expected! The enamel pins are precious. The Rose pin came with rubber pin backs, so I won't be wearing it until I get my locking backs in the mail. I've had atrocious luck with those rubber pin backs and won't even entertain them anymore. The other two enamel pins have locking backs, which is ideal.

This pin is so romantic. I can't wait to wear it with "normie" clothes and still feel fluffy. 

Roses are my favourite flower to eat. Rose flavoured ice-cream, tea, soda, macarons- you name it, and I have eaten it or will eat it upon being introduced to its existence. I love cooking red meats with rose petals and yogurt. Is there anything this flower cannot do?!

This adorable little nurse is a bit cutesy, but the shape of her skirt is perfect and I can't say no to on-point petti game. 

I seriously didn't think it would be this large. I was expecting the average pin size. I'm sure I will still find a way to coord him, but he won't miss detection. 

I'm not sure where I'll even put these stickers... But they were darn cute and I had to have them. 

I feel a kinship to this doughnut girl. In addition to the full-size doughnut she already has in her face, she has a whole bag of mini doghnuts in her basket. She's doubling down on the excessive doughnut theme with the sweet frosted confection plastered along her skirt. I'm also curious what is in the bottle, though I have some guesses. Okay, just one guess. 

(I think it may be this. It was not as tasty as I hoped. It took 3 of us to choke it down.)

I love a good retro coord as much as the next Lolita, and since I cannot wear yellow I must enjoy it in other ways.

Doubling down on the roses. 

There's my haul. 
And for good measure here is a colouring page I did while in self-isolation.
You can pick up blank versions to colour yourself here

No comments:

Post a Comment